LIZBETH RIVERA, Partner
619.758.4959 | email@example.com
Lizbeth Rivera focuses her practice on assisting clients in international tax planning and related international matters, particularly with Mexico and the US. She assists in the development of business and real estate transactions, worldwide investment and financing structures, and planning for worldwide income. Ms. Rivera has assisted clients from all parts of the world, including Argentina, Brazil, South Africa and Russia to name a few.
Ms. Rivera understands that each individual is exactly that – an individual. Her goal is to provide a unique course of action to each client, with strategies tailored to that person or family’s specific needs and objectives.
In addition to her practice at Rivera Menarini, APC, Ms. Rivera acts as Of Counsel for the law firm of Hone Maxwell LLP.
Prior to opening Rivera Menarini, APC, Ms. Rivera worked at KPMG in San Diego and Monterrey and at the international tax department of the law firm Procopio.
- LL.M., University of San Diego (Taxation), 2005
- MBA, San Diego State University (Finance), 2002
- LL.D., Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, 2000
- Young Tax Lawyers – Co-Chair (2008-2010)
- American Bar Association – International Section; Taxation Section
- San Diego County Bar Association